Dago Dala Hera (DDH) is trying to give every child a chance to have an opportunity in life. Our goal is to provide all that they deserve as human beings, just what their parents would have strived to provide or wish to provide to their families. DDH volunteer mothers and the support staff, treat each child as their own. Each child accepted in the program receives love, care and special attention they deserve such as:
· Family based care and support via our partners
· Safe environment for all our children
· Nutritious meals and individual health care via our partnerships.
· An excellent standard of education in our local schools.
· Ongoing care and support of our local community members.